Our goal is to deliver the best geophysical service to Oil & Gas Companies,
using ultimate technology and artisan’s dedication.
Quantitative Seismic Analysis
Isolate specific frequency bands with QI™’s band stacking module, a unique spectral decomposition application that allows time-variant stacking of frequency gathers.
As different earth layers exhibit constructive interference in differing frequency bands, band stacking is a powerful way to recognize and accentuate anomalous frequency responses.
You can surgically isolate responses of interest, because QI™’s band stacking module allows the time varying stacking parameters to be interactively picked on frequency gathers in any shape you require.
• Interactively select time-varying stacking parameters on frequency gathers
• Extract and isolate signals dominant in differing frequency bands
• Magnify anomalous frequency responses associated with channels and dunes
• Easily enhance hydrocarbon detection by amplifying low frequency shadows associated with hydrocarbons
• Increase your seismic detail by performing spectral bluing without adding side-lobes